North Sewickley

As a resident of North Sewickley Township, I fully understand & appreciate all that this community has to offer! Local golf courses, restaurants, a variety of small businesses draw many to the area.

VIDEOS:

BASIC INFO:

As a resident of North Sewickley Township, I fully understand & appreciate all that this community has to offer! My personal facebook page is flooded with pictures of stunning sunrises as I bike through the scenic farmlands around my house. My children attend Riverside & have many friends who go to Ellwood City. The Riverside School District is flooded with superb teachers, plenty of school events & the supportive environment that everyone would want for their children. The close knit North Sewickley community buzzes with excitement on Friday night football games with many friendly faces coming together with our children for these exciting events. We especially like to attend the haunted hayrides that the school organizes around Halloween!

My dad thoroughly enjoys his annual Father's Day gift of a round of golf at Olde Stonewall which, along with Stonecrest Golf Club, are rated some of the best golf courses around. If Don't worry - I never forget about mom! Mother's Day typically includes a trip to Blocher Jewelers, owned by the same family for over 100 years & is thriving in their location in Franklin Plaza!

When it comes to dining out, you can oftentimes find my family at Christy's Restuarant. You'll recognize my kids because they undoubtedly will have an oversized taco omelette in front of them! I love to meet family & friends at Shakespeare's Restaurant & Pub. You know it's been a good day when I can end it with some live entertainment & a banana mudslide in the unique castle-like atmosphere. If you've never eaten there - it's a one-of-a-kind place that's ideal for special occasions... you just have to go! If you're going to stay in - pick up some farm-raised, fresh-cut meat & groceries from Milk House Meats. On the weekends, we love to bike & run at Brush Creek. Pick up a sub from Pflughs Country Market (see video) & head over to explore the trails, ponds & serene sitting areas that Brush Creek has to offer! I don't know about you, but we are ESPECIALLY excited about the opening of Katie's Korner Ice Cream Shop.

With convenient access to I-76, I-79, Route 18 & Route 65, North Sewickley is located within 30 minutes from Cranberry Township & the Pittsburgh International Airport & only 45 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh

HELPFUL WEBSITES:

FACEBOOK COMMUNITY GROUPS:

• North Sewickley Neighbors
  • North Sewickley pa. Breaking News
  • Riverside Moms

About the Neighborhood

There are community events
Neighbors are friendly
Great schools
Car is needed
Easy commutes
Yards are well-kept
Parks and playgrounds
Lots of wildlife
It's quiet
It's dog friendly
Kids play outside
Golfing
Walking / Hiking trails
West Penn Multi-List listings last updated Apr 26, 2024 5:26:am.